Learn analytics tools and how to apply them
in a cost-effective, once-per-week certificate program.
We're excited to announce that Ben Olsen, the CEO of Analytics Guild, will be teaching an accredited certificate in Business Analytics starting this January at Seattle Pacific University!
Participants will meet once per week on Thursday evenings for two academic quarters to earn their certificates. The beauty of the program is that nobody has to sacrifice their jobs or ongoing commitments in order to participate.
The Business Analytics program will equip you to:
- Define, create, and implement metrics to aid business decisions,
- Interpret results and communicate actionable insights,
- Query and model data, and prep data for visualization,
- Visualize data in highly effective ways—ramping up the adoption of your insights through great design principles,
- Create dashboards and other digestible data products for your colleagues using cutting-edge technology, and,
- Own the ethical responsibility of your work.
We're proud to have created an extremely cost-effective way for professionals to gain practical skills and level up their careers.
Perhaps we'll see you or someone you know there!
Learn more here, find out pricing and other details, and register here.